From HPIs website:
1. Remove the six screws that hold on the #86129 handle.
2. Unscrew the #2 and #3 shocks on the left side of truck .
3. Remove the left chassis plate by unscrewing the brake lever and all side screws.
4. Remove the two botton screws of the transmission (to engine platform).
5. Remove the two screws on the right side of the tranny.
6. Unscrew the screw that holds on the #86082 cup joint .
7. Remove rear drive shaft and slide the transmission out of the truck.
8. Then remove the screws that hold the transmission together.
Answers to all of your Frequently Asked Questions can be found here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest