Massachusetts/Southern New Hampshire

Searching for a track, bashing spot or just someone to ride with? Post your location here and see what's nearby.

Moderator: Moderators

MikeHill
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by MikeHill » Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:53 pm

I would love to bash in a nice sandpit, but wakefield is like a 2 hour drive from where I live. I'm looking for something in Southern, NH or Northern Mass.

Mike

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

420savage
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by 420savage » Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:30 am

if been hearing rumors for about a race track in middltion ma, of 114 in back of Bobs store and danvers gun club i cant say first hand on this because i'm not in to offroad racing . all the guys at the lhs's talk about the place all the time. i guess if you want to know more you could ask the guys a rc car store in danvers mass or prat hobbies in georgetown ma

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

420savage
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by 420savage » Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:35 am

hey guys snows is on its way and i like to do some bashing with new people. i live NH but im in the northshore area alot so lets get some thing going on a weekend in oct or somthing. pm me or just port a reply. lets not waste the last little bit of time we got .

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

oarie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by oarie » Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:40 am

A few of us will be bashing around off exit 35 of Route 3 in Tyngsboro this Sunday at around 2:30 or so if anyone wants to stop by. There's a nice pit there where they are doing construction of the highway. During the week there are sometimes trucks working in there but never on the weekends so we thought we'd check it out. It is less than a half mile from the end of either off ramp at exit 35 but I forget which way you have to go depending on whether you get off Rt 3 North or Rt 3 South. If you drive .5 miles and don't see it on the side of the road then you went the wrong way. It's a pretty big place and it's right across the street from some garage where it looks like they work on cars or something.
O

[url=http://www.savage-central.com/][img]http://www.savage-central.com/banners/468x60banner.gif[/img][/url]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Iaintgotnosavage
Savage Novice
Savage Novice

Post by Iaintgotnosavage » Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:55 am

Hey guys this is my first post here. I've been researching for a while, cause I'd like to get into Nitro. I haven't owned a truck in ten 15years or so. I used to have a Traxxas Sledgehammer back in the day. Now I want to step it up. Once I sell an engine sitting in my garage , I'll be buying a .25 RTR. I live right near worcester and read in this post that someone hear theres a track here? Any more info on that? Right next to where I live (about 20 minutes south of worcester) is a huge sand pit for a contruction company my uncle works for. I've been riding quads in there for years. Great place to bash...but first I need my Savage (Within a month).

Koko

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

SavageHPI
Savage Novice
Savage Novice

Post by SavageHPI » Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:33 pm

hey wats up i dont know about any tracks around there or here but in the town i live in there is an old sand pit that people ride their dirtbikes and their quads around. we have some good size jumps, a track, and a wall that is huge 8O . :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

oarie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by oarie » Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Where is it located?

Also, the South Campus parking lot at U Mass-Lowell has a lot of people who drive there on Saturdays and Sundays. I might even take a swing by there myself tonight to see what's going on. They have lights on at night so I've heard people stay there up until 10PM some nights.
O

[url=http://www.savage-central.com/][img]http://www.savage-central.com/banners/468x60banner.gif[/img][/url]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

MonsterSavage
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by MonsterSavage » Sun Oct 19, 2003 5:15 pm

That sounds kool and, Im SavageHpi I had to change my name but i dont know if you were talking to me. the directions are:

When you come off the turnpike take a left turn and head towards the construction... Youll find your self at a intersection take another left... Youll find your self at 2 intersections along the way go straight at those intersections... If you go the right way youll see a store called "the east lee package store"... Keep along that road... Go around the corner and there will be yet another intersection go straight... Keep going untill you get to the last intersection and take a left... Go up the hill, across the bridge, and park in the grass on the left right after the bridge... Walk across the road, past the fence (your not tresspassing)... Youll see a " wall " on the right... go up the right side of the " wall " (it looks like a rock road)... That will get you to the track... Go to the far side of the track and go past the trees and youll find the paved road again... And your on your own from there to find your way around and do what you will... Have fun.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

renalator
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by renalator » Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:14 pm

:roll: I road dirt bike at a sand pit in Hopkington or Holliston once. If you go down 126 towars Ashland, take a right next to DQ, take a right at the light, cross the tracks and past the Police station take your next right. Follow that all the way down to Hopkington/Holliston, I always get them mixed up, or I beleive it is your first light and take a left. I beleive it is along that road and we were not really bothered by anyone.

I am getting the Savage for Christmas so I will be looking soon for a place to test the limites of the Savage so keep me posted. :roll:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

pfmg
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by pfmg » Tue Jan 06, 2004 11:09 am

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

renalator
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by renalator » Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:47 pm

Is it RC friendly?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

sand
Savage Superstar
Savage Superstar

Post by sand » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:46 pm

I am e-mailing the track director in billerica and will let all know if we can get in there for some bashing.

Steve

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

MikeHill
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by MikeHill » Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:08 pm

Track looks good. Can I go bashing with you guys if/when you decide to go?

Mike

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

oarie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by oarie » Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:54 pm

Any response from the track director?
O

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

sand
Savage Superstar
Savage Superstar

Post by sand » Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:26 pm

Nothing yet I am going to have to drop in and see what the scoop is in person I think.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

drewk302
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by drewk302 » Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:02 pm

does any1 have diections to the track in billerica? or any good places in mass?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

drewk302
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by drewk302 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:49 pm

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY INDOOR NITRO TRACKS?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

zuki250
Savage Novice
Savage Novice

Post by zuki250 » Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:14 am

HI ALL...I LIVE IN BURLINGTON..I have run at wakefield..great spot, I got there alot...DO NOT RUN AT BILLERICA BMX..I had some buddies arrested while running there...and if u want to run there they will make u buy a permit..I have a great pit/motocross place I run if anyone is interested let me know...I am always lookking for people to run with.
I don\\\'t want the world i just want your half

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

drewk302
Savage Newbie
Savage Newbie

Post by drewk302 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:05 pm

hey wheres that place in wakefield? me and a couple of people are looking for good places to go and more people to go with as soon as the tracks are clean enough to go anyone interested my aim is drewk302 or drewk302@aol.com

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

lugnutracing
Savage Enthusiast
Savage Enthusiast

Post by lugnutracing » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:19 pm

I just bought a house in new market new hampshire with 3.2 acres of land.
I am thinking of building a track. Is anyone interested? Would you come race ? Would anyone like to help me design and build it? Love to hear from you.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links